Friday 27 January 2012

Abstract art squit


Abstract 5

This abstract piece of artwork was created on a very cold, wet, and downright miserable day late 2011.

It is nothing like any of my other pieces of abstract artwork, and even I was surprised at the coldness that emanates from it.

That said I still really like this abstract piece of artwork as it is such a contrast to all my other pieces, and really does stand out like a sore thumb when it is viewed next to them.

I used Oils and acrylics on 8ft by 4ft hardboard to create this piece, and if you look closely you may even notice a piece of grey cable that I stuck to the image for added colour and texture.

Take a look at the INK Ltd website at www.instantnowhere.com for more info on all my artwork, as well as all the other artists and alternative kulture affiliates work.


By Heston Quiff



No comments:

Post a Comment