Friday 13 January 2012

Abstract Art 4


Abstract art 4
This piece of abstract art was created Autumn 2011, and is an abstract interpretation of the Autumn scene outside the studio at INK Ltd at the time.

I have used hardboard again as this is my personal choice of material to use for my abstracts. The size of the image 'Abstract art 4' is 4ft by 2ft 6", and is currently on the wall down at INK House Studios where I am based.

As I have mentioned before in previous blogs, I am by no means a painter by any stretch of the imagination, nor will I ever try to be a painter. For me it is all about freedom of expression and I hope you can see this within my abstract work.

                                                                                                     By Heston Quiff

No comments:

Post a Comment